Monday, September 29, 2008

...and now for the leading lady!

On Sunday I posted a blog about two of the most important men in my life. You didn't think I would do that without posting one about the leading lady in my life, did you??? This blog is dedicated to the woman in my life that I look up to the most. This woman is my best-friend. No matter when or where, I know that I can turn to her with any problem that I'm facing. This woman always has time for me. She is the most loving, caring and dependent woman I know. Not only is she my saving grace....she is my mother. And now, she is my son's grandmother. I know that she will also be his best-friend, and that no matter when or where, Carter will be able to turn to her with any problem that he is facing. I also know that she will always have time for him. And for that, I am extremely grateful. I could not ask for a better mother. Carter may not realize it now, but my mother, Anita Lois Minton, is and always will be the best grandmother a grandson could ask for!! I love you Mom!

1 comment:

Tammy Dotson said...

I have to agree that Carter is a very blessed young man to have Anita and James as his grandparents. Your mom has been a blessing to me over the past year, that no matter where I go in life I will always love her for her friendship! She is a wonderful lady and I am glad to call her my friend! ~~ Tammy