Saturday, September 27, 2008

friends from the past

Greg, Carter & I just got home from visiting one of Greg's best friends from his past, Brad McKinney. I just recently started working with Brad, so since then they have started talking again. It's not that anything bad happened between them....life just happened!! Brad has a family, and now Greg does too. Anyway, it's weird how the people you are the closest to in life still seem to fade away as time goes by. "Life" happens and you just go your own ways. For me, it's been my marriage, my schooling, my work, and most recently my new baby boy that has taken up all of my time. I love all of those things, but I do miss my old friends. It was so nice being able to see Greg & Brad reminiscing tonight about all their crazy times. It made me think about my old friends, especially Lynsey J.. Lynsey was my other half, the sister I never had, my best-friend, my partner in crime!!!! I miss her so much, but life is happening for both of us right now. We should all take the time, however, to make the time to visit those we used to be so close to!! So, Lynsey, if you're reading this....just know that I still love you girl, and I miss you!!!

1 comment:

The Belchers said...

Hey, I found your page through Laurie's page. This blog thing is pretty neat, when you have time. I used to do pretty good but lately I only post like 1 x a week.
Isn't it weird though when you meet back up with your "fiends for the past", it's like not much changes. It's the same way with me, Heahter and DD. We don't talk that much but they are still my BFF's!!
I'm gonna add you to my page, hope you don't mind.