Thursday, January 15, 2009

Just call me Mrs. Busy-body!

I know it's been a while since I posted anything. Even though I'm not working right now, things have been really busy! As if being a stay-at-home mom isn't enough, I am trying to get my photography business up and running. Things are going pretty good so far. My camera has arrived, and I've also already booked TWO weddings for May! YAY me! I also have booked 3 children's sessions as well. Right now I'm working on my price list...everyone is so competitive!

I'm looking forward to this weekend. Mom, Aunt Betty, Carter and I are traveling north to visit with some much loved folks!! I'm in desperate need of some Mamaw Jan lovin'!

Hope everyone is doing well. Don't let the cold weather get you down! Spring will be here before we know it!

No comments: