Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Norma Jean...


Ever since I was a little girl I have been amazed by Marilyn Monroe. I think it is because my dad has a picture of his mother, who died before I was born, and I have always thought that she looked like Marilyn Monroe. I love to collect calendars, posters, pictures...anything that has her on it! So, I just wanted to take the time to share a few of my favorite quotes by her.....


~Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.~


~I believe things happen for a reason. People change so you can learn to let go, things so wrong so that you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so that you eventually begin to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so that better things can fall together.~


~I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I'm out of control and at times I'm hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.~

No comments: