Tuesday, October 21, 2008

So far behind...

I know, I know...it's been over a week since I posted a new blog!! Life has been so hectic lately, and needless to say, my blog gets put on the back burner. Today, however, I have a little time. I just started back to school this week (last week was fall break). I really did not want to go back! I have decided to do the nursing program, and hopefully will be able to start in August of 2009. In the meantime, I have switched to PRN at the nursing home, which means I work when I'm needed. Well, they need people everyday because they are so under staffed. So, basically I get to fill in whenever I want. I took this week off so I could catch up on some things, though. My house is an absolute wreck!! No visitors, PLEASE! You wouldn't even be able to walk through the living room! Carter's things are everywhere. Who knew a 5 month old could have already collected so much stuff! I have also started cutting hair again, as you saw in my previous blog. So far it's going pretty good. I'm getting a lot of new customers...the girls I work with seem to love me!! Yay me! My plan is to pick up enough hair business that I can quit at the nursing home. Those 12 hour shifts are killer right now. Once Carter gets older they might not be so bad. Speaking of Carter, my baby boy is growing up so fast. He's now eating baby food. Squash, carrots, applesauce, bananas....you name it, he eats it. Except for peas....that little boy sure doesn't like peas!! I finally found a halloween costume. He is going to be a penguin. It's too cute! I'm so excited! Well, that's about all the time I have. I can now check "post a new blog" off the to-do list. Have a good week...hopefully I'll be back soon!

No comments: