Monday, February 23, 2009

"Not me!" Mondays

"We don't need a priest in order to have confession 'round these here parts! I created Not Me! Monday for the purpose of confessing our shortcomings and imperfections to each other since, after all, we are all only human." - mckmama

"Not me" Mondays, created by mckmama, is my newest addiction. I've been reading in on other mom's confessions for a while, and finally decided to join in the fun! So, here goes....

This past week, I totally did not forget to give my son a bath for 4 days in a row. I am not the most forgetful mom on the planet so I would never forget to bathe him. Nor would I forget to feed the dogs. While grocery shopping I did not buy an extra bag of cookies to stash away so my husband wouldn't find them...we share everything. And I did not sit and watch my son unroll an entire roll of toilet paper because I was too lazy to get up and stop him. I'm never lazy. For a friends baby shower I did not re-gift gifts I received at my baby shower 11 months ago that still had the tags on them...I mean, who does that???

Although I have more confessions from last week, right now I am not going to just pile up in the recliner with my book since my son just went down for a nap. I am going to wash dishes, do laundry, mop the floors, dust, make the beds.....yadda, yadda, yadda. Wait, who am I kidding??? Recliner and book...here I come!!

Be sure to click on the "Not me!" Monday button below and be prepared to laugh your socks off!!










2 comments:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

I've been known to regift. Wait, not me!! I hope you enjoyed your reclining time!

Lindsay said...

According to your “NOT ME” post we have a LOT in common!  I hope you have a great week!