Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Take a little time to enjoy this little guy!

Just wanted to share a few new pictures of Carter.

In this picture Carter was enjoying the unseasonably warm weather (67 degrees) outside on the back deck. Needless to say, after his day "out" a bath was badly needed!!



After using some of the juice of this lemon to make cookies I let Carter get a taste. Believe it or not, he never even flenched. I actually had to pry it out of his hands!
While Greg was working on putting our new front and back door in Carter decided he needed to wear Daddy's safety glasses. I think they looked much better on him!!


My little man turned 9 months old this past Saturday. It doesn't seem possible that he should be that old already. I better start planning his first birthday party....I'm sure it will be here before I know it!!
xoxo,
Leslie Alyn

2 comments:

Tabitha Blue said...

Aww he is so cute!! My little girls loves lemons too. Isn't it crazy!

:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com

Carebear said...

He's the cutest thing! I swear every picture of him you have on this blog is adorable! The lemon cracks me up. Our son loved them as a baby too. We gave them to him at first hoping for that funny sour face, but nope, he just sucked on it and smiled! LOL!