Monday, March 16, 2009

Not Me! Monday


Last week went like this....

I did not send my son to the babysitter in his pajamas one day. I was not too lazy to change him, and I did not think he was super cute in them, so I did not decide to keep him in pj's all day long.

I did not have a small melt-down when nobody could watch little man overnight on Friday night when I did not wait until the absolute last minute to make arrangements. I always make plans in advance....always! I did not need a break from his oh so charming squeals and his grabbing hands. When, at the last minute, a friend said she would keep him I did not jump for joy....only to later that night not tear up and almost cry because I missed the little booger so much!

I did not do the dishes every morning last week, no matter how few were dirty. I am not so proud of myself for not waiting until every last dish in the house is dirty to wash them!!

I did not find little man eating a ladybug, holler "ewwww, gross!" and then proceed to let him continue eating it.

I am not enjoying our new 46' LCD tv the least little bit. It is so not way better than the ancient dinosaur of a tv that we were watching before!

Well, that sums it up! All the things I did not do last week. I mean, if I actually did them do you think I would really post them on my blog for the whole world to read about??? Nope, NOT ME!!!

Be sure to head on over to www.mycharmingkids.net and check out MckMama's wonderfully hilarious site!! You won't be disappointed!

3 comments:

Claire said...

Great NMMs!

Cxx

Jenilee said...

oh - i just did a post about ladybugs... we used to live in a farmhouse and when my oldest was a baby, she ate a few. yuck! :)

Tabitha Blue said...

Haha, love these!! I just love leaving my girl in her pj's!! They are so comfy and warm... and on the days we can actually stay home, it's just so easy!

:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com