Saturday, March 14, 2009

YOU'RE INVITED!!!

Okay girls...I have a favor to ask of all of you!!I have just recently decided to start selling Premier Designs Jewelry. It is great quality, high-end fashion jewelry. There is a huge selection with pieces for everyone!! Coming up on the 24th of March I am having my GRAND OPENING of my new jewelry business. I want to invite all of you to come. This is a very important night for me...It's the first opportunity I will get to tell all about my new business!! So, please mark your calendars now!! I promise you'll have lots of fun, and who knows...you may leave with some new jewelry, and what girl doesn't love jewelry?!? My show will be at 5 pm at the Butler County Middle School library.Please, please, please come out and help me get my new business going. I would greatly appreciate it!! I look forward to seeing all of you. Be sure to bring a friend... the more the merrier! If you have any questions at all, please call me at 999-2723.Thanks again,Leslie West - your new jewelry lady!!

No comments: