Monday, November 17, 2008

Don't worry...I'm still here!

Between school, work, my new photography hobby, friends and family, I have been super busy. Oh, I forgot to mention being a mom & a wife!! I am still adjusting to juggling the many aspects of my life. In the meantime, it is easy to forget about my blog. I really enjoy blogging, and especially reading everyone else's, but it somehow just gets stuck on the back burner. Just know that I am still here, and will try to post more often. I need someone to send me a message every once in a while saying, "Leslie....time to post. Update everyone on your crazy life"!

Thanksgiving will be here soon. It's my favorite holiday. I love, love, love Thanksgiving food! Why we only have it one time a year, I'm not sure. I could eat it everyday. Besides the food, I also love, love, love the family!! I am so excited to see everyone. Can't wait for you all to be here.

Well, gotta go. Got some mom & wife duties to tend to....not to mention studying for my Anatomy test, which is today at 2:30!!

Love to all,
Leslie

No comments: