Tuesday, November 25, 2008

sittin' up

My baby boy is growing up so fast! Just this past weekend he spent the night with Holly & Michael, and learned to sit up on his own!!! Look at those baby blues in this picture....irresistable!!
Yesterday Greg & I took Carter for his six-month check-up. He weighed 17 lbs. 3 oz. and was 28 inches long. That means that in the past two months he has grown 3 inches!!! His feet are almost hanging out of his carseat already. This is one little boy that isn't gonna be little for much longer! With Thanksgiving just around the corner, I must say how extremely thankful I am that Greg & I have such a healthy, growing, adorable baby boy. I couldn't ask for more!

2 comments:

Ashley Bridges said...

Leslie that boy of your's is so gorgeous....Those big blue eyes are just great... He is so cute and I really enjoy keeping up with him on here...

brionyskerjance said...

such cute pics! he is adorable :)

as for twilight...i've started reading through them again. haha. i am not ready to give it up just yet.

haha Hope you are having a great week!