Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Halloween

As many of you know, this Halloween was Carter's first! We visited mostly just family and friends. Our last stop of the evening was to meet up with The Ellis family. Alicia and I have been the best of friends since 3rd grade. When I say we have had our ups & downs and been through thick & thin, I mean it. Yet we have still managed to remain great friends after all this time, and now our two handsome baby boys are going to grow up together. How ironic!?! I'm sure that we are going to have our hands VERY full over the years with these two. Here is a picture of the two of them on their first Halloween together!!!

1 comment:

Crystal Rae said...

OMG what a little cutie! It's always nice to be friends with someone you've known almost your whole life. I wish I could say the same thing about my friend whom I've known since 1st grade. But... can't always happen that way, LOL.